- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Apple Java for Mac is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||OS X 10.7+|
Apple Java for Mac is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Apple Java for Mac
|Apple Java for Mac 1.6.0_45 2013-003 17/04/13||Free||English||
|Apple Java for Mac 1.6.0_37 2013-003 20/02/13||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Java updater for Lion and Mountain Lion
- This release updates the Apple-provided system Java SE 6 to version 1.6.0_43 and is for OS X versions 10.7 or later.
- This update uninstalls the Apple-provided Java applet plug-in from all web browsers. To use applets on a web page, click on the region labeled "Missing plug-in" to go download the latest version of the Java applet plug-in from Oracle.
- This update also removes the Java Preferences application, which is no longer required to configure applet settings.
Review last updated: 08/03/13
- Allows you to use Java on your Mac
- Requires closing of browser to install
- Java sometimes vulnerable to security exploits
Articles Apple Java for Mac
Mac users are used to being last in the queue when it comes to software releases. Well, maybe we're... See more
Yesterday Apple released a slew of updates for its Mac operating system, which includes improvements... See more
Questions and answers Apple Java for Mac
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********